Privacy & cookies
- Privacy & cookies
The personal data provided by the customer are as follows:
Name & Surname
Gioielleria Cornali will process personal data for the following activities:
- reply to customers' requirements;
- process purchases made by the customers;
- manage customers’ purchase proposal;
- provide after-sales repair/replacement services following the warranty activation process;
- promote and advertise Gioielleria Cornali’s products;
- send newsletter and other marketing messages about news, information and updates, products and services, special offers and sales, dedicated event and other marketing notices connected to Gioielleria Cornali.
All processing of personal data is based on a legitimate ground for the treatment.
The data processing is carries out through computerized procedures or, in any case, automated (manually, computerized, and telematic) specifically appointed for the purpose and committed to confidentiality thereof. Data is processed using tools suitable to ensure the appropriate level of protection required by the law. In addition, the methods applied guarantee that access to data is permitted only to persons in charge of the processing by Cornali s.r.l. with registered office in Bergamo, Via XX Settembre 127 - C.F. 01563030160, PEC: email@example.com- in the person of its legal representative Silvio Brambilla).
The data being processed will be relevant, completed and no exceeding compared to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently treated and will be conserved in a way that allow the identification of the data subjects.
In any case, to the data subject is granted the right to object to the processing in every moment in accordance to the art. 21 from the UE Regulation 679/2016, making a request to the owner by pec or registered letter. The Data holder informs that the personal data collected will be kept only for the time necessary to provide the services requested by the customer or to fulfill the contract or to fulfill legal obligations and to exercise their rights in a possible judgment. For what concerns marketing and profiling purposes, data will be conserved for a period of 5 years.
I do not give my consent
I give my explicit consent _____________________________